Advanced Vehicle Powertrains
• Advanced engines/transmissions/drivelines
• Energy management strategies for multi-modes of propulsion
• Innovative energy efficient technologies
• Innovative materials and lightweight design
• Innovative lubrication
• Powertrain integration/control/optimization/diagnosis
• Networked systems
• Software development for powertrain control, real-time simulation
• Experimental investigations, model validation
• Components and powertrain-in-the-loop techniques
• Advanced techniques in emission &CO 2 reductions
• Analysis/assessment of impact on energy utilization and environment
New Energy Vehicular Technology
• Dedicated hybrid transmission
• Dedicated hybrid engine
• Advanced propulsion systems
• Electric drivetrain/motors/components
• Charging technology & infrastructure
• Powertrain electronics
• Thermal management system for NEV
• Electric transportation systems
• Diagnostics & Prognostics
• Application of AI methodology
• EV safety design & technology
Vehicular Motive Powers
• New energy research
• Power battery and BMS
• Proton-exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC)
• Solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC)
• Catalysts for fuel cells
• Membrane Electrode Assembly (MEA)
• BOPs for PEMFC
• Motive power safety technology
- Conference Program has been released.
- The registration place of the conference is Jinyiyuan Hotel, Hefei University of Technology.
- Registration fee will be charged on the conference spot.
- Registration NOW open. Please logging IN the Registration Center
- FOR Visa Assistance Letter questions, please contact ICAVP 2019 Registrar AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FULL Paper submission system has opened (submission deadline:
Mar. 25, 2019Apr. 15, 2019).
- Paper registration has opened (submission deadline:
Feb. 25, 2019Mar. 15, 2019).
- The manuscripts templates has been uploaded (Author).
- Call For Paper has started. (submission deadline: Feb. 25, 2019)
Address:Building 5, Garden Avenue Internet Industrial Park, Baohe District, Hefei City
The extended versions of conference papers are being invited for review and potential publication in International Journal of Powertrains (https://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijpt).